Thursday 3 January 2013

do you see how to groom chi hair dryers canada in the punish way

chi flat iron is still firmly shook his head: "It does not work! I used to sleep bed will kick you," she was also afraid of loneliness, and I want someone to accompany, but every time the river twilight cold to say when, I recall the Xi Luo Xuan overbearing : "I live you before, if you bear me, then they want to kill yourself now!"

Now the chi hair straightener has not been negative her that she will not be able to make things sorry for him."You should get used to and I sleep in your side." Because every day in the future, he will be sharing a bed with her, Jiang twilight cold unyielding, thinking about in North the mysterious Hills where, when, her room with chi , the total stood next to the bed, a ground floor, Jiang twilight cold will be able to glow smile.

chi laugh and cry, and there is no way to get her, and had to compromise, she was attracted to him, that is, no effort was simply as if not the people of this place, but it is so she let him s heart."Small north Ling, I do not know the chi you and in the end is not the same person, but now, I'm sorry, I've fallen in love with this." In their hearts, Jiang twilight cold slightly Yi Tan. The same face, two different personalities, but all attracted to him.