Monday 28 January 2013

ghd mk4 vs classic show america culture

Years later, when I recall this meal, I feel very warm, often after a warm, is sad.Warm, yeah, warm, the life of a person, a few people, can let you in the opposite, feel warm, feel at ease, think although the ordinary, but still always enjoy it?A meal of Bi, I taut strings. Finally slowly relax.Two people out of the door, GHD Pink Orchid asked me: "where do you stay tonight?"Where are you staying?I hesitated, meal, whether to tell him?Tonight is really going to live in Huzhou?Or directly to escape?

I hesitated for a moment, the way he treated me, I should be honest with him, how can you lie to him?And so I raise my head, said to him: "Xiao son --" "is not to say that?Don't call what name son, okay, ghd nz."I really couldn't export, we omit the address directly: "I escaped from your home."

ghd looked at me for a while, keep silent.Today is twenty-seven, no moon, so we stood in the dark.For a long time, I low said: "it's too late, go back to your parents to worry about, you."I laughed a forced laugh, "you let me GHD, I definitely can live, you can rest assured.Tomorrow morning, I went out of the city."Somehow, my tears flow down.I can't lift the sleeve rub, afraid he found.