Sunday 13 April 2014

http://www.sut.org.uk/raybanuk.asp nike air max lang

Mr. Lin Yue Hello, Mr. He Youcang Hello, toms shoes sale is XX Entertainment Weekly reporter, nike air max all twenty- two years old today, and long into the age of marriage, we all know Mr. He Youcang already engaged and flower lady smoke, I do not know Mr. Lin Yue You is not got a girlfriend, or already married, engaged ? This issue was brought up immediately so that those nosy reporters smell a hint of flavor, no matter what it may say Lin Yue are big revelations ah, but also all the excitement of watching Lin Yue, Lin Yue waiting for answers, but toms shoes seems to forget one important thing, Lin Yue have the right to choose to answer questions.

I choose not to answer this question, of course, go back and write cheap toms shoes definitely write I'm married engaged, not just the default answer, if not certainly be answered. No matter how toms shoes think, how to write, and I did not have any relationship, in my case my own very clear, there is no girlfriend is my private affairs, no I do not want to let everyone know that there is more I can not let you know, so this problem I choose not to answer. Another point, I do not answer the most important reason is I do not want toms shoes scrawl, that this press conference does not matter, if you really want to ask the next opportunity I might answer, in order to avoid side-tracked me to avoid the topic of emotional problems, rather than at today's press conference, I chose silence.

Next is the fourth reporter's question, Myanmar reporters. Mr. Lin Yue why you want to ask you to be able to dig out two decades of investigation Jade news spread out, do not you know this is very dangerous? It may be subject to hate. toms shoes This is very clear, so toms shoes just released out toms shoes released purpose is to seek cooperation, so much wool toms shoes a foreigner is certainly not mined playing, so toms shoes to seek cooperation, all want to make money can come toms shoes Lin Yue, the money we earn, so as not being jealous.

相关的主题文章: