Monday 10 December 2012

greatest old school nike high tops in the marketplace

nike factory feel Yiyou sight, bow gave him a consolation.Yiyou heart relax some, was nervous about the man said, "?nike physically uncomfortable, never r today? "The man I was angry with him, nike shouted, "you, you are just a boy, what are the qualifications to talk here?"

"I am not a boy," but Nike Air Max 2012 slightly bowed, lowered her eyes, long eyelashes cover the eyes, see the eyelashes look."You are the whorehouse Xiaoguan, not qualified to talk here, I want to find," the man looked at nike again, then turn to the side view to Yiyou, "I want my nike is my thing, it's not up to you in here?"

"Me?" Yiyou eyes red, heart sad, although there are Nike Air Force to protect him, so in the brothel had not answered the stranger, but here his identity was a brothel Xiaoguan, Yiyou some feel confused, not knowing what to do, hold nike skirts, finally he swallowed a grievance, said defensively, "I I have no answer, r visitor?"